This heartwarming and magical tale tells the story of a young girl who learns the true meaning of Christmas when her special wish is granted by Santa Claus. A fresh, new approach to celebrate the meaning of Christmas incorporates various members of the Arts community, including adult and child choirs, child actors/singers and adult and child Ballet groups. A Christmas Wish can be performed Broadway Style or Concert Style with full orchestra, reduced orchestra or piano, bass and drums.
- HO! HO! HO!
- SING WE NOW OF CHRISTMAS/ CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
- TAKE A RIDE WITH SANTA
- COUNTING DAYS/O CHRISTMAS TREE
- SANTA’S VISIT
- ELVES’ WELCOME
- REINDEER VARIATIONS
- COUNTING HOURS/DECK THE HALL
- CHRISTMAS EVE SLEIGH RIDE
- A CHRISTMAS ROSE
- WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?
- TAKE A RIDE WITH SANTA (REPRISE)
- TINA’S PENALTY
- PRESENTS FROM SANTA
- TINA/SANTA UNDERSCORE
- TINA’S RESOLVE
- THANKSGIVING HYMN
- CHRISTMAS IS COMING! REPRISE
- JOLLY OLD SAINT NICHOLAS
- SANTA’S VISIT (REPRISE)
- DING DONG MERRILY ON HIGH
- WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR? (REPRISE)
- PRESENTS FROM SANTA (REPRISE)
For Grand Rights information, scores, scripts and recordings,
contact email@example.com or call (888) 624-9094.